Recovery Community Network
Founded in 2014, the Recovery Community Network
(RCN) is a nonprofit, grassroots Recovery Community Organization dedicated to mobilizing resources within and outside of the recovery community to increase the prevalence of and access to recovery from substance use disorders.
Sign up to our newsletter and stay up to date
What We Do
We educate the community on substance use disorders and we work with centers of influence and lawmakers to broaden the safety net for those who are living with or seeking help with a substance use disorder. Additionally, we...
• Provide services that are no cost to the individual;
• Promote recovery through peer to peer services;
• Utilize multiple pathways to recovery including harm reduction;
• Use motivational interviewing and a peer-based model of help;
• Provide specific services to our veteran community;
• Provide housing assistance to the recovery community;
• Decrease stigma and increases recovery options.