Recovery Community Network
The RCN hosts a monthly meeting for the Recovery Community. The meeting seeks to strengthen partnerships with members, allies and friends of the recovery community. We are open to anyone who aligns with the recovery movement. We seek to complete not compete with recovery options and services. We wish to build recovery capitol and augment other recovery services in the Central MN area.
What We Do
Our Certified Peer Recovery Specialists:
• Provide services that are free-of-charge;
• Promote recovery through peer to peer services;
• Are open to multiple pathways to recovery;
• Utilize motivational interviewing and a peer-based model of help;
• Provide specific services to our veteran community;
• Provide housing assistance to the recovery community through the Beyond Backgrounds program
• Decrease stigma and increase recovery options.