Recovery Community Network
The RCN hosts a monthly meeting for the Recovery Community. The meeting seeks to strengthen partnerships with members, allies and friends of the recovery community. We are open to anyone who aligns with the recovery movement. We seek to complete not compete with recovery options and services. We wish to build recovery capitol and augment other recovery services in the Central MN area.
What We Do
Our staff with lived experience in recovery:
• Provides services that are free-of-charge;
• Promotes recovery through peer to peer services;
• Utilizes multiple pathways to recovery;
• Is practiced in motivational interviewing and a peer-based model of help;
• Provides specific services to our veteran community;
• Provides housing assistance to the recovery community;
• Decreases stigma and increase recovery options.